Sunday, March 28, 2010

moldy blog take over

i have been working on this list of top ten worst ways to die. its a little gruesome and a little funny slash weird. its been an odd exercise of writing. i will soon be finished with it and move on. sorry to anyone who was grossed out by it. it was meant to make you cringe and laugh at the same time.

i recently took up a new hobby. i have been posting on someone else's blog. they have no idea yet. it makes me laugh because i post in the comments and so no one reads it. well i read it and it is funny to me. i was thinking of trying to figure out their password and make real posts but then everyone who is a follower will know about it so i am keeping it my secret... well until now and i told 14 people. its been good times for sure. i like to post the news that is going on in their life that they have forgotten to put up. anyway i may start looking for more moldy blogs to hi jack once they get wind of it.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I found it! Shasta's and jesse's. Jer was worried it was our blog. I let him know that I check up on the comments at least twice a month.