Friday, November 14, 2008

My first blogging

When the Bishop called and asked me to do this blog, I thought why me. Then I thought about the topic and realized I needed this more then anybody who would read it. I looked up the word blog in bible dictionary. It has several definitions.


So anywho. I figure this is an online scrap book. Scrap booking is for girls, but hey, put it online and its manly!! Here I will talk the straight talk and all will know what I think. well all who read it I guess.


My wife (who is awesome) hates my hobby. well she hates it when it occupies all my time and I skip work to mess around with rc cars. But freak I love em!! I like building em more then driven em. but the best part is I don't know what I'm doin till the third time around so it takes forever. good times.


For those who know me not much new going on here. H.D. cleans like crazy and I'm not sure who makes the messes. I guess its the Miser and me.

6 comments:

Mostly Broken said...

this blog really bites!! really. where did you learn to blog?

Kristi said...

Looks like your humor might be able to rival Sami's. I'm really excited for you to blog!

Kathi said...

I agree with Kristi. How do you and Sami sound so much alike? I am really excited that you are blogging. You finally have caught the blogingston disease.

Craig said...

Welcome to Bloggerville, Mostly Broken! I'm ecstatic to read more of your insightful insights.

Jer said...

Blog blog bloggity blog blog blogger blog. Blogspot blogger bloggity blog. Seriously so blogged. Blog and blog and blog, but blog blog blog. Always remember to blog.

Coahman said...

Thanks to you guys' inspiration, I will begin logging my own journeys on a blog any day now... good times!