Sunday, November 15, 2009

blog sweet blog

oh my dear bloggy, i'm sorry i have nglected you so long. i miss our quite time together. i make a post and people i know make cute comments. it was good times.
now i'm on the face book and a bunch of odd balls i don't know make comments on peoples comments that i haven't seen nor talked with in years and it all pops up on my computer screen like a loud blaring siren that says you are not as cool as all these people who have conversations right in front of your face that you are not a part of so dont even try.
that was a long sentence but my sweet blog doesn't care, it loves me for who i am. a long winded weirdo who barley makes sence to himself and whos spelling is so bad that if you were able to follow my random rant you will soon be lost by misspelled words and bad grammars.
but this is my safe place so it is all ok. warm and wonderful here in my blog sweet blog.

6 comments:

Mostly Broken said...

this guy really needs to use spell check before making a post.

Tams said...

Lovely! Just lovely. I missed you so also. Times are so boring when no one writes on their blog. Sigh...

(Rackardo is my word verification word. Did you set that up on purpose???) ;)

Kristi said...

I except your misspelled words, and run-on sentences. I follow everything just fine. But I'm not much better myself.

Stake Camp Directors said...

I agree that facebook is just a popularity contest and blogging is the "Heart of the Home" keep posting. (I know I am behind also!)

Kathi said...

I sure love reading your blog, miss spelled words and all.

Jer said...

Holy crap...

Miss spelling is an art, my freind. And, I except you as the master. If ever there where a man who needed in struction from a master, then that man wood be wise to seek your tootelage. I was just thinking the smorning that your blog is an in spiration to those of us who fuss over our spelling and gramar and actually use the spellchecker. We should just chill out.