Friday, May 6, 2011

Nissan juke makes me want to puke




I saw the ugliest cross over suv thing ever today. its the Nissan juke and I think it may actually be a Nissan joke, the guys were sitting in a meeting and said how ugly can we make a car and hype it up and get Americans to buy it? they all had a good laugh and drew some pictures of the juke which is probably a cross over name from puke and joke. I know nothing about this dog, but unless it can do 0-60 in under 4 seconds or it can fly there is no reason to learn anything about it in my opinion. but I am an uneducated moron so don't go by me. But if you were wondering it even comes in puke color!

2 comments:

Craig C. said...

It's not nearly as ugly as the nissan cube, or that ford flex. Hideous cars.

Mostly Broken said...

I found one even worse, the nissan leaf its a compact juke tree hugger version blah!