Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the week in review

got home from disneyland saturday and took a break saturday and sunday, it was lovely to get off my feet for a bit. got the crew organized monday and out working and got work caught up. worked on my shed for several hours on monday and tuesday. hope to get the roof on and finish it this week. also pounded out over three thousand words on my book and its now just 51 words shy of 53000. it has been a ton of fun to write so far and I am really excited about the new stuff I have down. Heidi has been busy helping everybody every where she goes ever since we got home. and max now loves to read. of course the new deal of twenty min reading equals twenty min on the video game may be helping him love it. also got my new rc helicopter and I still have no idea who moe is.

No comments: